Dark spots are often referred to a small mark that spoils the appearance of your skin especially, your face. They are darker than your usual color of the skin. These tiny spots on the face disturb the beauty and overall look of your face. Here are simple tips to get rid of these dark spots. Often aging and sun damage are the reasons for the appearance of such spots mostly on the cheeks and over the nose area.
- Wash your face regularly but do not overdo with the washing and cleaning. Washing your face regularly with a gentle cleanser will make the pores appear smaller and remove the dirt, oil, and germs that were stuck in it. Washing the face twice, once in a day time and once at night, will ensure a blemish-free skin.
- Lemons work wonders to reduce blemish or dark spots. The citric acid in the lemons react with the brown/black spots on your skin and reduce its visibility making your skin look fairer and more even
- Mix equal quantities of lemon juice and tomato juice (preferably fresh) and apply all over your face and neck area. Wash off after 10 minutes. This will reduce the visible dark spots and also lighten the facial hair over a period of time. You can use this tip twice or three times in a week.
- Rub banana or papaya peel onto your skin for reducing your blemishes. Banana and papaya have enzymes like bromelain and papain respectively which will noticeably reduce the dark spots and blemish.
- Avoid touching your face. Your hands are storehouses of hundreds of thousands of bacteria. When you keep touching your face with your hands, these germs are transferred to your face resulting in breakouts and acne and blemish thereafter.
- Don’t use too much of make-up. On Sundays for example, you meet no one and see no one. Avoid use of make-up on such occasions and let your skin just be and rest for the day.
- Drink loads of water; it will surely help reduce any kind of skin related issues and will only do good to your skin and body.
A regular skin care routine will add up those brownie points. So indulge in a skin care regime which also includes an anti-aging serum. Anti-aging serums are well formulated to lighten the dark spots and blemishes. Bella Vous Skincare has good results and is totally a worthy product to add to your routine.